FileNet / ECM Developer (UK Based only)
A FileNet / ECM Developer is required to join a Global Technology Consultancy firm.
The role is fully remote on an initial 3-month contract.
- Generic Managerial Skills Developer will be working in a team of highly motivated technical experts delivering various challenging high visibility projects.
- Ability to adapt to fast pace development model is crucial.
- Participate in design meetings and design decisions.
- Develop different components of Case Manager solutions like pages, workflows, widgets, custom components etc.
- Develop Java/J2EE based components to integrate with Case Manager and /or FileNet.
- Develop unit test suites.
- Develop System Monitoring tools.
- Contribute to operational and risk remediation activities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of IT industry experience. Design, develop, troubleshoot and implement large and complex IBM Case Manager Solutions.
- DOJO - Min 1.8; Case Manager 5.2; Content navigator 2 and above.
- Unix - Basic scripting
- IBM Case Manager version - 18.104.22.168 & Content navigator version - 22.214.171.124 - Should be expert level
- IBM Filenet P8 - expert - Filenet P8 5.2.0 fix pack 5 / Filenet P8 5.2.1 fix pack 5
- Java/J2EE -, Spring, Junit, iBatis/Hibernate
- Additional Skill - WebSphere
- Strong experience of P8 content engine and process engine APIs is a must.
- Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Experience use of Urban Code Deployment.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.