Oracle Hyperion Developer
- Location: London
- Contract Opportunity
- Rate: 500 - 600 Per day inside IR35
- Duration: Initial 6 Months
- Start Date: September
Are you currently on the lookout for your next opportunity? If so, a leading client of mine is actively looking to source a Hyperion Developer to their team to be in London.
Role Purpose: Lead Developer who can support the end client in understand the feasibility of requests, provide design options for meeting requirements and is comfortable acting and communicating as a subject matter expert with a range of business stakeholders.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Extensive experience in Hyperion Planning & Essbase and/or Oracle PBCS, Oracle EPBCS solutions
- Project experience in EPM Suite of Products 11.x and/or Oracle PBCS, Oracle EPBCS
- Minimum 3/4 implementations of Planning, Essbase (full life cycle)
- Hands on expertise of ASO/BSO cube development
- Proficiency in creation/customisation of Business Rule
- Experience in Batch/Shell scripts & Groovy scripting. Preferably have experience with automation and scheduling tools
- Experience in FDMEE/Data Management (Data and Metadata)
- Hands on experience in integration development using SQL
Nice to have:
- Should be involved in the Prototyping, planning for Enhancements and Performance tuning of Hyperion Planning and Essbase, PBCS, EPBCS applications
- Experience in preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
- Experience in HPCM/ PCMCS
- Experience in DRM/EDMCS
If this sounds like you please get in touch today!