HW Systems Engineer
Inside of IR35
12 Month Contract
Key Activities: Power Distribution HW design- Requirement Management -Document release
- Solving of complex hardware engineering problems and Hardware Architecture Definition
- Hardware Development Lifecycle Technical Leadership including applicable process selection.
- Hardware Requirements Management with Traceability to design and test
- Capturing, understanding, and producing supporting documentation including design & certification Documentation for hardware solutions.
- Qualification Management
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering or equivalent qualification in a related subject, ideally accredited by a professional engineering institution
- Previous experience in an avionics embedded systems development environment.
- An understanding of hardware engineering and architectures
- Knowledge of creating and performing testing or qualification activities.
- A positive attitude, initiative, pro-activeness and an enthusiasm and passion for engineering.
- Proven ability to contribute in a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Wider knowledge of avionic systems and their applications
- Experience of the design lifecycle within the aerospace or a similar safety critical industry
- Use of requirements management tools e.g. DOORS