Jefferson Wells are recruiting for a People Change Professional to work within the HR division for our client.
Playing a key supporting role for the Simply Brilliant Procurement people consultation workstream you will be responsible for:
Design and OD
- Partner with the design teams to understand the transition and state plans for each Procurement team and timings for each.
- Maintain a central depository of all Procurement role profiles and sizing materials, alongside producing and maintaining job descriptions for use in the business.
- Coordinate pulling together of employee data ready for transition based on impacts.
- Understand the Impact Assessment activity - partnering on a Procurement HRBP and country HR leads on providing consolidates impacts and outputs.
- Responsibility for the people tracker of transitions and implementation. Reporting delivery of OD.
- Support the partnering with local HRBP's on impact analysis and outputs.
- Coordinate global plan including tracking against timescales and approach with country leads on work council's consultation process
- Provide support to HRBP on the UK Unions consultation in conjunction with the business leads
- Work alongside Procurement HRBP to partner with global ER teams on consultation process
- Support with material and documents to facilitate coordinated and seamless consultation with Unions and colleagues
- Point of contact with HR Services on timings, numbers and activities in relation to TOM/OD
- Manage approach & tracking of transitions
- Coordinate the training delivery for consultation managers following advice and guidance with learning CoE & HRBP
- Close partnership with Procurement community, to ensure regular updates on progress, feedback and critical upcoming activities
- Feed into the people consultation workstream updates of activities worked on as part of weekly project meeting.