HR Business Partner
We are actively looking to secure a HR Business Partner join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for working closely with the business to shape and drive the HR agenda to support the delivery of the business unit ambitions and transformation strategy. It is a key role in ensuring senior leaders have the support they need to implement the people agenda in their areas.
- Partnering with the business to deliver the people plan priorities and outcomes.
- Partner with Directors to implement a range of effective HR solutions
- Leading, supporting and project managing large transformation, integration and cultural change projects aided by an understanding of the key drivers of change and people impacts and using a range of change management tools and techniques
- Leading on TUPE programmes as required
- Delivers across a range of HR practices such as workforce management, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development to meet the needs of the business or people strategy.
- Coaching leaders to build and develop leadership capability.
- Owning resource planning for the unit, working with Finance & Workforce Management to manage within budget
- Prior TUPE experience is a must!
- Knowledge and broad experience of HR, covering a breadth of activities ideally from an HR generalist background; Strong technical HR skills - good technical HR knowledge and its practical application.
- Ability to lead and deliver large scale transformation and integration programmes
- Experience in driving and delivering people and cultural change initiatives in areas such as organisation design, organisation effectiveness, and people effectiveness.
- Expert knowledge and experience in delivering TUPE programmes
- Proven ability to influence and coach, usually at MD, Director level and below
- Strong relationship building skills to form trusted working relationships.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.