A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an HR Administrator/Workforce Administratoror to join a well-established, corporate-backed energy firm with extensive plans for growth, on a high-profile UK programme. As such, our client are looking for an HR and Workforce Administrator to provide pivotal support setting up appropriate reporting to ensure effective communications and mobilisation process for resource allocation to provide works on-site.
The successful HR and Workforce Administrator will responsible for the following;
- Managing contractual duties (balancing UK and French requirements/complexities)
- Coordinate all training support for on-site resource
- Be the 'go-to' for all employee support queries; inductions, health and safety...
- Prepare new joiners kit
- Create and maintain resource planning map
Key skill and experience required;
- Previous experience in an HR/Workforce role
- Experience working with UK based fluid workforce/resource management
- Previous experience working in construction projects with an international context - highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- French-speaking capabilities - highly desirable
If you are an HR and Workforce Administrator with some of the key requirements listed, and you have the aptitude to learn, sense of urgency and good commercial acumen, please send a copy of your most up-to-date and tailored CV for immediate consideration.