Head of Service Delivery
£65,000 + Car Allowance and other benefits
Reading (mainly remote based)
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams. Their services are more vital than ever before to individuals and their wider communities as they tackle unemployment rates head on. Particularly as a result of those losing their jobs due to Covid 19 Pandemic.
They are aiming advance the social and economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities and over the next five years plan to be the fastest growing UK employability business.
The Head of Service Delivery position will be responsible for delivering excellence in areas of contract delivery ensuring the client meets contractual requirements and secures appropriate, long term, sustainable outcomes for as many participants as possible.
- Senior manager with experience managing high-performing outcome-focused contracts
- Experience of/ability to lead and influence senior management teams on a remote basis without direct line control
- Experience of implementing new contracts, designing process and delivery models
- Gravitas, with demonstrable reputation and contacts with relevant external stakeholders
- Excellent business acumen and well developed strategic, analytical and financial skills to grow a profitable business
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.