Head of Partnerships & Employers
Cardiff (Mostly Remote)
Experis are currently supporting an urgent requirement with a reputable not-for-profit organisation focussed on delivering employability solutions across a range of UK contracts through a blend of local frontline professional teams. Our services are more vital than ever before to individuals and their wider communities as we tackle unemployment rates head on.
To manage and improve the effectiveness of our delivery through Supply Chain Partners (SCP) and providers ensuring robust relationships are developed and maintained to ensure
SCP deliver financial, quality and customer service targets to an agreed service levels and contractual requirements.
- Drive strategic partnership engagement and relationships with LEPs, sector bodies, trade associations and Chamber of Commerce at senior level.
- Implement an intelligence led approach to developing relationship in growth areas and sectors.
- Implement account management system and support business with advice/guidance with account management techniques.
Essential Skills/ Experience
- A proven track record of working within the employability sector in either sales, business development or marketing department in a senior position.
- Ideally either worked for, with or have an excellent knowledge of sector bodies, LEPs, trade associations or Chamber of Commerce.
- A proven track record in strategic programme management and experience of team management. Forward thinking and target driven capabilities.
What's in it for you?
You'll benefit from a competitive salary, an extremely generous benefits package and the opportunity to make a truly meaningful impact by supporting people who've had a difficult past year in providing them with the employability skills they really need at a strategic level.
Please apply via the link for immediate consideration