IT Vendor Management (Head of) - Bristol based office - £80k-£95k + huge bonus potential, car allowance and other benefits.
Hybrid role - Bristol based role - 50% of the time in office - the rest remote
A large Global client based in Bristol is looking to make a senior appointment to the team. A Head of IT Vendor Management is needed to oversee all areas of the global vendor management.
You'll be working closely with the CIO leadership team, ensuring that all governance, Frameworks and management are adhered to.
Ideally you will have held a similar role in a large global organisation.
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Advise on and support key sourcing initiatives/solutions through commercials, transition guidance, and organizational enablement/training for internal stakeholders.
- Proactively support Global Procurement with the contractual relationship of strategic vendors through the initiation (RFP) process through execution and monitoring through governance, reporting and in partnership with Service Owners
- Provide governance for and monitors the overall relationship with strategic IT vendors and, in partnership with Service Owners, ensuring adherence to policies.
- Support the managed of vendor activity to identify and recommend methods to support cost savings, cost avoidance, improved efficiency or more strategic sourcing.
- Develop IT strategic supplier portfolio (performance, service portfolio coverage, spend/mix) reporting.
- Support the development of key performance indicators and service level arrangements (SLAs) for the relationship.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply with latest CV for immediate review.