Head of Digital Services and Technology - Contract - 6-8 month initial term - remote working
Currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Digital Services and Technology with a strong focus on digital and data transformation to provide specialist expertise for a leading data-centric Government sector body in the South West.
The role will have management responsibilities for 3 senior direct reports and will work closely with the Deputy CIO to deliver a number of initiatives including a new Enterprise Architecture and governance approach in line with GDS framework/guidelines.
Key skills and experience required;
- Strong track record in working at a senior level with the management of practice leads
- Must have significant experience in digital and data transformation in Government settings and beyond
- Good grasp of Government Digital Services guidelines/framework
- Must have worked in large-scale and complex environments
- Excellent experience working in an Agile approach - Agile ambassador - CI/CD/automated testing
- Good background in Cloud working
If you have the skills and experience required, please send a CV for immediate consideration.