Head of Digital Product
Our client, a leading energy provider in the UK are currently recruiting for a Head of Digital Product to join their dynamic team. This permanent position is suited to individuals who have experience in developing digital product strategies and has experiences managing multiple teams.
We are seeking an experienced digital product owner to play a key role within our Go-to-Market team. In this function you will be responsible for the strategy, product management, user insight and user experience of all our digital channels. This comprises our website, mobile app, community, sub-domains and white label partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage our customer research, user experience design and product management teams
- Develop and execute our digital product strategy for all our customer facing digital channels
- Develop and down the roadmaps of our digital products
- Keep abreast of current trends in digital marketing and e-commerce
- Own the customer experience in our digital channels and develop the most customer centric experiences through rigorous user testing and A/B-MVT
- Initiate and oversee the end-to-end delivery of new digital products from inception to customer launch
- Engage with our white label partners to support their digital growth through our platforms
- Engage with our platform partners to enable required feature deliveries for our customer journeys
- Establish effective tracking of our digital user experience; continuously review channel performance and identify ways to optimise and improve through data, customer feedback and user testing
- Troubleshoot and work with developers to identify opportunities for improvement of online user experience
- Own end to end view of customer journeys - identify key touchpoints, pain points & opportunities to improve in line with business objectives
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Head of Digital Product.
- Be familiar with omni-channel marketing.
- Capable of managing the full development life-cycle for web and mobile, and have a solid understanding of customer experience design.
- Proven record of delivering digital products and capabilities that span several processes and teams.
- Continuously review channel performance and identify ways to optimise and improve through data, customer feedback and user testing.
- You will have previous experience of guiding new features from design all the way through to launch.
- You will be curious about how things work and enjoys bringing cross-functional teams together to serve our customer.
- Good problem solver and will have excellent communication skills