Head of Design & Validation London-10 Month FTC Up to £80k+Benefits
My client are looking for a Head of design and Validation to join their London office working on a 10 Month fixed term contract. This is a hybrid working role.
Purpose of the Role:
- Lead the Design and Validation team comprising of strategic customer journey, retail strategy, new product development and content strategy
- Own the 1-3 year retail experience road map
- Own strategic Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and strategic .NET Financing (NF)
- Support the Retail Strategy by validating innovative ideas and high level strategic plans using a variety of techniques including forecasting, Proof of Concept(POC) development and insight with view to developing SPP bids(strategic business cases)
- Extensive experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience of developing strategic roadmaps
- Experience of new product development including POC's
- Experience of rolling out transformation within a complex organisation including experience of decision making in a fast changing and ambiguous environment.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Deep knowledge of service design, customer journeys, UX and CX
- Demonstrate strategic thinking skills with the ability to articulate a vision to drive change
- Experience of understanding data, including unstructured and structured data and experience of data to drive better outcomes for the business and the customer
- Solid technical understanding to make decisions involving digital data including API's and Apps.
For an immediate interview please contact Peter Bibby on the email address below...