Job Title: Senior Content Designer
Duration: 3-6 months initial (until June/2022)
Location: London / Croydon / Hursley with possibility of remote working
Clearance is eligible for SC, active SC is preferable … particularly HO SC
Our client requires an experienced Head of Content Design to lead a team delivering new Services as part of their ongoing programme of change and transformation within their critical national infrastructure delivery portfolio.
You should be experienced in operating in a complex multi vendor environment.
- Scoping, writing, editing and managing user-centred content for a range of platforms, tools and transactional services
- Convincing stakeholders of the value of content design and the benefits of adopting a user-centred, evidence-based approach
- Leading and motivating a high-performing Content Design team within a supportive, collaborative and inclusive environment
- Defining and implementing content standards, guidelines and processes that promote quality, consistency and efficiency
- Acting autonomously and with authority, while dealing effectively with changing priorities and deadlines
- Coaching and mentoring team members, growing skills, and providing constructive feedback on other designers work