Home Working Balance, Head of BI, Head of Business Intelligence, BI Manager, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Microsoft, ETL, PowerBI, Azure Data Lake, Data Cubes, AI, Machine Learning, ETl, Data Warehouse, DataMarts
My leading client is urgently looking for Head of BI to lead the thinking on how the BI function will contribute to the business achieving its strategic goals. You will identify new opportunities to capture data, or alternative ways of making better use of existing data, that could be used to facilitate growth or improve corporate value. You will act as technical expert on BI matters across the business and advise and lead the effort on using AI and Machine Learning to drive efficiency and business growth. A key part of the role is to introducing and promoting the concepts of Business Intelligence to a green-field site)
- Building internal and external reporting and building self-serve reporting infrastructures.ern large-scale data platforms using Microsoft Azure stack.
- Experience with legacy data stack using SQL 2008R2 SSIS and SSAS and SQL2016
- SQL Server Business Intelligence & Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008+); SQL Server Reporting Services; SQL Language
- Web based BI Reporting and Dashboard tools; SQL Server ETL tools (SSIS)
- Azure technologies including Data Lake gen 2, Data Factory, Synapse, Analysis Services, Power BI
- MDX Queries
- Experience designing, creating, and maintaining OLAP Data Warehouses, Data Marts & Cubes; and developing ETL routines and strategies in SSIS
- Designing and developing reports in SSRS
- Multi-dimensional analysis of complex datasets using data cubes.
- Working with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels in the business.
If this role is of interest please send me your cv ASAP