Growth Marketing Executive
Richmond - London
Growth Marketing Executive, you'll be instrumental in making growth happen. We are looking for someone numerate and data focused, with experience working with digital channels.
- Take ownership of multiple marketing channels (online and offline), being accountable to manage scale those channels efficiently across multiple markets (UK, US, DE, EU) with a test and learn approach. This may include PPC, Paid social, CRM, affiliates and more. You will be supported by top-class external agencies.
- Identify, prioritise and test new growth opportunities in collaboration with the brand marketing team and digital product team, delivering test-and-learn experiments to drive growth.
- Work on ongoing and ad-hoc data analyses to deliver insights across website analytics, customer journey and long-term value of our customers - helping the wider team uncover where growth opportunities lie.
- Own and manage sales forecasting and deep-dive analytics for your channels and understand how they fit into wider team and company strategy.
- Collaborate with Brand, Content, Product and Data teams to create integrated marketing campaigns that prioritise customer experience and drive customer acquisition.
You will report to the Head of Growth - you'll work in a buzzing growth team and be supported by agencies / freelancers where required.
The Right Candidate in an ideal world, you'd have ...
- 1-2+ years experience in target-driven digital roles.
- Real, hands-on experience with at least two of the following paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing and CRM.
- Data-driven as well as creative - you're very comfortable with analysing data, but like to approach challenges with a creative mindset. You have an opinion on how things should look and feel, and perhaps you're not bad at writing copy, either.