Job Title: Graphic Designer
Duration 3 months with likely extension (Up to June 22)
Up to £410 per day based on relevant experience
My client a Global leader in Telecommunications are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team.
You'll work closely with their brand management team to understand what work may be coming in, and creating assets that are required, so you'll need to be a whizz at creating graphic design assets using the software of your choice. You'll be joining a newly formed creative studio team ranging from video production to copywriting, so they will be creating new ways of working and processes as they go, so you'll need to get excited about ambiguity and seeking opportunities to succeed in this role.
What you will be doing:
* You'll be designing on brand assets across the business that meet the brief put forward into the brand management team.
* Where possible, we'll be creating templates for others across the business to re-use and putting them into a central respository.
* You'll be elevating the brand styleguide that we have, evolving our look and feel.
Skills required for the job
* Passionate about graphic design - you're the type of person that strives for creative perfection, with an eye for detail.
* You'll have experience in creating creative assets for various different comms platforms including digital, physical
* You'll be a pro in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
If this sounds up right up your street, apply now with your portfolio and we look forward to talking with you.