Role: Graphic Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 month rolling
IR35: In scope
Would you like to work for a multinational telecommunications organisation of 35,000 people? We're always showcasing our brand one way or another - that could be internally through Facebook Workplace, through leafletting end customers about Full Fibre Build, PowerPoint templates, through to the wraps that we put on our vans and everything in between. We need all of our communications to look and feel the same, so everyone has clarity and consistency when they interact with a piece of comms from our organisation. This role is responsible to ensuring that all of our work is designed in line with our brand style guides and may even require you to evolve our style guide as we go.
You'll work closely with our brand management team to understand what work may be coming in, and creating assets that are required, so you'll need to be a whizz at creating graphic design assets using the software of your choice. You'll be joining a newly formed creative studio team ranging from video production to copywriting, so we'll be creating new ways of working and processes as we go, so you'll need to get excited about ambiguity and seeking our opportunities to succeed in this role.
What I'll be doing - your accountabilities
- You'll be designing on brand assets across the business that meet the brief put forward into the brand management team.
- Where possible, we'll be creating templates for others across the business to re-use and putting them into a central repository.
- You'll be elevating the brand style guide that we have, evolving our look and feel.
Skills required for the job
- Passionate about graphic design - you're the type of person that strives for creative perfection, with an eye for detail.
- You'll have experience in creating creative assets for various different comms platforms including digital, physical
- You'll be a pro in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
If this sounds up right up your street, apply now with your portfolio and we look forward to talking with you.