Are you a techy person with a passion for solving problems??
I'm looking for a highly motivated Graduate Cybersecurity consultant & Pen Tester to join a team of experts.
This entry-level position is designed for recent graduates with a passion for cybersecurity and a desire to kick-start their career in the field.
Your role will be every changing learning and using a variety of tech within a number of projects and sectors. You will receive training and development as well as chances for free certifications. You will be mentored to push your knowledge and training in cybersecurity forward.
Tasks will include - Incident response, communication with teams and clients, compliance, risk analysis, Pen testing, security assessment and continuous development.
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Strong interest in and understanding of computers / cyber / CTFs or programming.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team
- A passion for learning and developing.
- Any relevant certifications or internships in the field of cybersecurity will be a plus but are not mandatory.
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Mentorship and career development.
- Opportunities for certifications and training.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Access to the latest tools and technologies.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment.
- The chance to work on diverse and challenging cybersecurity projects.
Hybrid and (almost) fully remote options available