Customer Service Specialist (German Speaking)
Permanent - Full Time
£25k - £30k
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dutch Speaking, Customer Service Specialist to join a leading Life Sciences organisation. This involves being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Their incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines including the AstraZeneca and Pfizer COVID Vaccine rollout, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
In this role you will be able to continuously improve yourself and the organisation - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients.
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your hard working mindset, customer service, administrative ability and problem solving experience in an innovative industry where you can progress through a successful career.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Regional Service Managers, Field Service Engineers, Service Sales, Finance and Sales teams
- Opening of service requests, dispatching corrective repairs/preventative maintenance work orders in a timely manner
- Invoicing of service interventions
- Dispute Handling
- Deep dive into stock discrepancies and follow up
What do I need to do the role?
- Written and oral fluency in language (German) relevant to customer base as well as English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
- Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems
- Previous client and customer service experience
What else do I need to know?
Based in Amersham
Permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.