General Ledger Account Assistant
£18.04 per hour PAYE
Coventry, UK - Hybrid working
Until June 2024
Our client is currently searching for a General Ledger Assistant to join their team in Coventry. Within this role, you would be responsible for the delivery of consistent, streamlined, global record to report processes.
This role will focus on operational excellence and high levels of customer service with an additional focus on continuous improvement.
- Operation performance and delivery:
- operation of standard process, systems and control that complies with regulatory and statutory requirements in all relevant jurisdictions; and ensures the integrity of financial data.
- Particular focus on the calculation and production of balance sheet reconciliation and journals, banking, fixed assets, intercompany, VAT and various management and financial reporting requirements
- Continuous Improvement:
- Enable increases of FSSC effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement
- 2+ Years of experience in financial or management accounting, preferably in a PLC / Global business
- Relevant operational experience including balance sheet reconciliation and journals, banking, fixed assets, intercompany and VAT
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with SAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy