My client are a leading household brand who currently need a Contract GDS Digital Delivery manager to cover a critical discovery project.
As the Digital Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the support of the digital team on a number a key development projects during a period of change within the service.
This role requires a Digital Delivery Manager with strong levels of experience in delivering and maintaining a number of different products and services throughout the entire delivery life-cycle.
Your main responsibilities are as follows;
- Assist teams to organise and plan their work effectively, ensuring delivery of products and services that meet the needs of the user
- Lead through all phases of the delivery life-cycle
- Full responsibility for the effective delivery of complex and high-risk products and services
- Identify and effectively communicate risks, issues, dependencies and blockers
- Lead the development team from the front and set the pace needed to ensure the team are working towards delivery commitments.
- Identify the right skills, people, resources and budget that the teams need to deliver to agreed goals
Experience you will need to bring:
- GDS Spend control
- GDS Service Standards
- Knowledge of accessibility in service design and with a user centered approach
- Agile delivery milestones
If you think this could be of interest then please apply