GDPR and Data Protection Officer - SC Cleared
Experis are currently recruiting for a GDPR and Data Protection Officer for a central government client on a 6-month contract basis. The client is the process of modernizing parts of its infrastructure and working practices of which data and information management plays a component part. The successful candidate will lead the development of a training curriculum which has already been agreed and will be involved in the development of content as it relates to data and information management principles; delivery of those components and evaluation.
- Act as a subject matter expert in respect of the GDPR and LED.
- Lead on the content development of an existing training curriculum.
- Draft and implement best practice standards into training modules, in particular to ensure and improve information management compliance.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Learning & Development to determine best method of delivery for individual training products.
- Apply project management principals to ensure successful delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of information management and expert knowledge of GDPR, LED
- Experience of producing and delivering relevant training content
- Excellent report writing and drafting skills
- Project management skills/experience
- Good communication skills including creation and delivery of presentations at senior management level
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment