Functional Automation Engineer
We are actively looking to secure a Functional Automation Engineer to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
- Analysing functional requirement including Functional design document & interface design document, Business requirements.
- Understanding the scope of functional testing
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Identify and write the functional test scenarios / test cases / test condition.
- Prepare, execute functional scripts using testing tools and publish test results.
- Analyse test results, raise defects, provide recommendations and take ownership. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Generate, review and publish detailed functional test report with all required metrics.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Develop strategic testing plans and strong delivery skills.
- Create test estimates and define/build reusable testing assets for large/complex projects.
- Coordinate implementation of a key initiative, process or change.
- Maintain a risk log and actively manage
Required Technical Skills