Full Stack Engineer
Remote (occasional travel to Manchester)
We are actively looking to secure a Full-Stack Engineer to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- The team are looking for a full-stack engineer with primary experience in Node.js using API frameworks such as Express.js.
- GDS frontend experience
- Experience using tools such as Angular or React
- Microservice architecture elements with AWS, Kubernetes and CI/CD experience are also greatly desired.
- Looking for a Full Stack Engineer with backend experience
- Node.js using API frameworks such as Express.js.
- AWS - Microservice architecture elements
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dental cover
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity Pay/Shared Parental leave and paternity leave
- Sick pay