Full stack Developer - React, Node, API, AWS
High Wycombe - 2-3 days onsite, Rest WFH
6 Months - Chance of 6 month extension
Day rate up to £479PD (Outside of IR35)
We are looking for a Senior Developer to support a programme that will be piloting the accelerated integration of both internal and external services, data and capabilities. The key purpose of this programme is to test and learn with speed and inform the wider Technology teams on what does, and more importantly what doesn't work.
You will be able to work with IT Product Owners to translate high level epics into technical tasks as part of a test and learn phase within the programme.
Required experience and skills:
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development
* Experience building web applications using technologies such as: Node.js, HTML/CSS, jQuery, SQL, AWS, NGINX, HTTP/HTTPS or REST
* Strong experience in API design and implementation.
* Experience with integrating internal and external services.
* Experience setting up cloud services using AWS
* Experience with version control using Git
* A good understanding of Web Architecture
* Experience using Agile development practices and Agile software development tools
* Experience with Full Stack Development
* Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and Postgres
* Design, develop and debug client-side and server-side software.
* Collaborate with product management, and engineering teams to translate requirements into application features.
* Architect and implement scalable software solutions and document design decisions.
* The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and without supervision.
* Experience with data visualization tools
* Strong business acumen enabling to work collaboratively with Product Owners.
* Successful candidates must be self-motivated, organized, results-oriented and flexible, have solid attention to detail, and possess acumen to efficiently navigate through ambiguity.
* Educated to a degree level in the field of computer science, or similar.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.