Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus excellent benefits, car allowance
Locations: Remote with occasional travel to Newcastle
My client is a global leader in digital transformation and is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer to help manage and improve custom applications and packaged software. This role is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to work with an established end client on products that will impact businesses and people across the country.
You will be working to the technical elaboration of client requirements and creating low-level solution design in the implementation of frontend & backend systems for the client. You will work alongside DevOps engineers, application architects and cloud architects with clients to understand their requirements, propose solutions, lead all aspects of the implementation, and then provide continued advice and guide to the delivery teams once up and running. You will help with quality assurance and code reviews of existing codebases.
- Are able to undertake and optimally gain SC level security clearance checks.
Other Experience considered
- SFIA6 development experience using Scala and the Play! Framework
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Version control (Git & GitHub)
- NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Oracle Databases
- Experience of developing cloud based micro service architecture services with both HTML web frontends and JSON APIs aligned to the GDS Service Standard.
- The opportunity to work on complex and impactful projects for exciting clients
- A negotiable salary and attractive extra benefits including company car
- Excellent career opportunities at a global company
- Internal and external training courses
- Working in an innovative environment with results-oriented colleagues and a committed manager
- Access to their knowledge library and interdisciplinary e-learning portals