Front-End Software Engineer (React/Data Visualisation)
London/Hybrid flexible working
Our client which specialises Healthcare research and development are seeking a Front-End Software Engineer (React/Data Visualisation) to join their Software Engineering team in London. This is a permanent opportunity which will be London based however can be worked remotely potentially being on site a few times per month
The role being based in their London office, you will see yourself working in a tech driven team tasked with developing and maintaining various software products. The role will also see you work in an Agile environment using modern tech stacks and will see you participating in all phases of the SDLC. This will ideally suit developers who are keen to progress their careers, are great communicators and open to learning new technologies.
- Experience developing front ends to support the visualisation of complex data
- D3 or other data visualisation library
- React 16.8+
- Automated testing (Unit, Integration) - jest, testing-library
- Experience integrating REST APIs
- Ability to clearly describe API requirements
- Experience working with genomics / healthcare data
This is a tech driven company which will invest in your growth and development working with a dynamic, friendly, yet highly professional team.