We are currently looking Front End Developer our gaming client on a permanent basis. This role will be based 3 days from and 2 days in London.
As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for:
- Build and support the Back Office Portal
- Build a stable and extensible portal framework promoting modularisation and re-use
- Build and support games front-end clients
- Deliver to the games roadmap
- Build a stable and extensible games framework promoting modularisation and re-use
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required
- 5 years' experience working in front-end development
- Experience of building stable and easy-to-use B2B portal platforms
- Delivery of high-quality code that is robust, well tested that is actively improved and maintained
- Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira
- Experience of providing content-rich HTML5 games using Pixi.js
If you are interested this role, please apply!