Senior Front End Developer
Osterley, London (Remote)
£500 - £600
My client are one of the market leaders in telecoms and broadband. They are actively seeking a strong Front-End Developer, experienced in React to help develop their latest large scale CMS project. Working in an Agile environment, this role will suit an experienced Front End Developer who wants to broaden their skillset in an International multi-lingual CMS application.
- Deliver excellent quality software using agile techniques
- Assist in developing application deployment, monitoring and automated control artifacts
- Strive for continuous improvement - be able to improve existing practices and techniques from within the team with enthusiasm
- Assist in the development the CMS application using React
- Unit, Functional and Performance test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Actively help the team improve our automated test systems
- Extensive experience creating quality Front End React based applications
- Having worked on live high-volume websites
- Proficiency in at least one Continuous Integration tool (ideally Jenkins)
- Experience in automated testing frameworks
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Strong understanding of React, HTML, CSS, JS and Responsive Design
- Extensive experience with Agile Principles
- Exposure to Content Management and Content Distribution Networks
- Good experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and scripting languages (Bash, etc.)
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be based completely remote until restrictions ease.