French Speaking Contract Specialist - France & Benelux
6 Month Contract
Day rate up to £170PD (Must go through approved umbrella)
Mostly Work from home - Occasion meeting in Berkshire
The role holder assumes operational responsibility for the preparation, creation, management and tracking of customer contracts ensuring compliance with legal requirements (local legislation and our clients compliance). Drive standardisation and simplification of contract management activities in the market by leveraging and embedding available digital tools (such as OpenText, DocuSign, etc).
- Implement the contract management framework in the market
- Understand the country business trends, customer's expectations and current and future strategy to shape the effective and legally complaint usage of customer contracts
- Work with the digital operations and data team to develop and utilise robust analytics and MI to track and monitor contract performance and compliance. Use outputs to recommend interventions and actions for the sales teams in the markets
- Own the development and maintenance of OpenText and other contract management digital tools locally
- Track and report contract compliance and performance.
- Responsible for the mass preparation of contracts at points where business activities require significant management of change, for example an annual price increase.
- Accountable for ensuring all contracts are maintained and stored in Opentext.
Skills & Competencies
- French Speaking
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Very strong service and action orientation needed
- Continuous improvement and future focus mindset
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.