Firewall Management Consultant
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - Initially 6 months with the view to extend
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote (within the UK)
About the client:
Our client enables people and businesses throughout the world to realise their full potential by creating technology that transforms the way people work, play, and communicate. They develop and market software, services, and hardware that deliver new opportunities, greater convenience, and enhanced value to people's lives.
We are looking for an information security professional with expert level skill within the Managed Firewall scope of services and technology. The position will require implementing and supporting firewall policies, troubleshooting flows and connectivity, supporting firewall configurations and services and maintaining firewall lifecycle management activities.
- Deploy firewalls in a Cloud setting
- Create and support complex firewall policies
- Enable and manage firewall services, such as VPNs and Network IPS
- Maintain network operating system
- Engage and collaborate with vendor on issues and incidents
- Perform troubleshooting: flows, performance, availability
- Experienced in one of the following: Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Juniper or Cisco firewalls
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!