Financial Treasury Reporting Accountant - Hedge Funds
12 Month Contract
Based in London - Part remote working
Day rate up to £425PD through umbrella
· Treasury finance maintain and reconcile the TMS accounting ledgers in respect of transactions associated with the treasury activity outlined above. This involves full finance span activities across transactional postings, MI reporting and control assurance.
· Interact with external auditors each quarter to explain the results and decisions made regarding accounting treatment.
· Maintain internal financial control documentation in accordance with control processes and policies.
· Prepare notes to the Annual Report & Accounts including supplementary data preparation
· Support other team members as needed including testing for a system replacement project.
· Strong practical experience within wider Treasury environment, forex, financial instruments
· Strong Financial Accountant with experience of applying financial accounting as required by IFRS.
· Good communication and inter-personal skills, proven team player
· Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a track record of delivery.
· Track record of applying rigour and due diligence to complex data reconciliation processes within a wide variety of transactions activity types
· Affinity for working with financial systems, including data management, issue resolution, and change management
· Chartered Accountancy qualification preferred
· AMCT qualification
· Prior experience with Treasury Management Systems (Quantum or Wallstreet preferred) and Bloomberg
· Good understanding of Treasury control processes and systems
· (SAP BW) experience beneficial
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 16 days ago