Senior Finance Business Partner
Office Locations: Nottingham, Leicester, or Coventry (remote working until the end of the year with 1-2 on-site a month)
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Business Partner to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is a supplier and dedicated energy specialist. We our looking for a Finance Business Partner to join them and lead the medium and long-term business planning and budget-setting process, working closely with the leadership team to support key business decisions.
- Financial planning and analysis including owning business forecast models
- Lead rolling forecasting processes to manage and track in-year and longer-term performance.
- Develop data-driven investment theses, business cases, and evaluation criteria for business initiatives
- Preparing board packs and other strategic meeting materials for senior stakeholder updates
- Shape and monitor financial KPIs to drive future decisions
- Other support for the business as required
- Ability to draw insights, risks and opportunities and articulate to senior stakeholders
- Very bright, highly numerate and able to articulate complex ideas at executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Capable of solving complex business problems
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with often changing demands
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Prior experience of Debt would be beneficial - Ability to prepare debt reports for senior managers
- CIMA/ACA, MBA or top tier strategy consulting experience beneficial
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.