FileNet Administrator / Remote - UK / 6 month contract / £500-£600 Per Day Inside IR35
Leading Client in the market are seeking a Filenet Administrator to join the team
Role: FileNet Administrator
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: £500-£600 per day
As Filenet Administrator, you are responsible for developing and maintaining workflows, providing technical support to staff, implementing client requirements, solving technical problems in a fast and thorough manner, and engaging associate teams in problem solving.
- Experience in the implementation, operations, upgrading and maintenance of IT systems and/or administration of software functions in multi-platform and multi-system environments.
- Install, configure, and maintain FileNet P8 5.1 5.2 and 5.5 platform
- Performing regular upgrades and fix packs installations.
- Performing regular health checks and taking corrective actions.
- Providing support for the FileNet development team
- Providing support for SAP team
- Experience with FileNet P8 setup, configuration , upgradation and administration
- Solid Experience with IBM Filenet 5.1 ,5.2, 5.5 , Enterprise Records , Content Search Services ,and IBM ICC connector for SAP
- Experience in Business Automation Workflow and Case Manager will be preferable .
- Proficient in IBM Websphere Application Server v8 v9 administration
- Experience in managing Load Balancing and Clustering in order to deliver High Availability
- Validated experience with FileNet Data Cap / Kofax Capture(preferred)
- Experience with IBM DB2. Basic SQL queries to generate data
- Experience working on Windows/Linux environments
If this role seems like the right fit for you then please send through your upto date CV
Candidates will be spoken with before profile is submitted