Sheffield (remote currently)
£325 per day (Inside IR35)
Fancy working for a multinational banking and financial services organisation? We have an exciting role which will be responsible for modelling and analytic controls covering design, development, implementation, optimisation and validation.
Provide provision of analytics to identify risks, new risk trends, management information, forecasts, and recommend model or control amendments to address these specifically for non-Regulatory Risk purposes. Activities may support regulatory and non-regulatory purposes and the development of policy.
Role holders will carry out activities that will include most of the following:
- Directly influence the operational effectiveness of the Risk and FCR functions
- Co-ordinate and manage projects; typically working on large, moderately complex projects/assignments
- Management responsibility for a team; including people and performance
- Support decisions through advice, counsel or services in area of specialisation
- Accountable for delivery against prescribed targets, budgets and resourcing and responsible for volume, quality, and timeliness of end results
- Act as initial point of escalation for team members
- Adhere to and actively support established policies and procedures in own team
- Support change initiatives and embed change initiatives within own team
- Experience managing Team
- Tableau / QlikView
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance