Our client are seeking a Fast Track Engineer. The individual in this role will be customer focused, high energy FastTrack Engineer who will help customers maximize their return on investment in Microsoft Cloud services, improve customer satisfaction and help customers deploy and maintain Windows 10.
The FastTrack Engineer is responsible to help FastTrack Customers adopt the modern workplace - Windows 10 in the Microsoft 365 space. By rapidly establishing strong working relationships with relevant Microsoft, Partner and Customer teams they will work to build an appropriate engagement strategy to meet the customers' requirements that will be executed by the core FastTrack team.
- Lead a set of customers and partners through the Onboarding technical process
- Plan, manage and execute a complete Onboarding experience for Cloud customers
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, take ownership for service improvement
- Manage customer and partner Onboarding programs within expected timeframes while continuously driving effectiveness and thus reducing costs
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, contribute to social media, proactively engaging in technical communities
- Microsoft Office 365 / EMS / Windows 10 technical competency: possess a in depth knowledge of Office 365 services and architecture including other cloud products.
- A minimum of 3 years of Technical Support experience (in a Tier 2 or 3 role) including a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting Enterprise customers.
- Cloud competency: broad view of Cloud services and products. Understanding the industry transformation towards "cloud only" services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness/Interest to work in an operations/ticket-based environment
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Positive and creative 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
- Fluency in English
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.