Role: FastTrack Partner Manager
Contract - 18 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: UK Wide
The FastTrack Partner Manager is responsible driving the goals of FastTrack partners through the delivery stage. They will build close relationships the relevant stakeholders within own partner organisations to drive success of the program. They will focus on understanding partner's business and technology needs, decision making structure, sales and delivery processes and be their trusted advisor.
- Understand partner business and portfolio and work with them towards aligning with FrP objectives.
- Driving KPI's, constant program progression monitoring and feedback.
- Analyse Partner Customer Portfolio data to identify opportunities, and areas of strength and weakness.
- Coaching and Training delivery competencies.
- Represent the Voice of the Partner and Customer by providing feedback using the Insights tool.
- Be the Trusted Advisors and update partners regularly.
- Conduct weekly/biweekly (ROB) and monthly (MBR) meetings with partners.
- Engage and work together with other teams, both internal and external to FastTrack, to accelerate M365 adoption and remove blockers.
- Alignment of technical, migration and adoption SMEs based on customer and partner needs.
- Portfolio management and engagement.
- Ability to analyse Partner Customer Portfolio data.
- Microsoft 365 technical competency (Workloads details, Fiscal Year Partner Incentive info, Tools, Benefits).
- Proactive, Versatile and Service Oriented.
- Communication, Business acumen, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills (inclusion & intercultural).
- Problem and Conflict Resolution with proficiency.
- Adaptability & Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Growth Mindset, Critical and Analytical Thinking, Inclusive, Proactive.
- Ability to follow a defined process while maintaining an open mind to identify potential improvements and refinements.
If this sounds a role for you, please do not hesitate to apply now!