Executive Digital Security Consultant
£60K-£70K with Excellent Benefits
Are you a motivated professional in the Cyber/IT security field?
We are looking for an individual who has experience being client facing in a consultant/delivery style role. Candidates need to be fully flexible and ready to travel to and operate from client sites, and must be eligible for, or already possess, UK SC clearance. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for.
As a Digital Security Consulting Executive Consultant, you'll play a leading role in defining and delivering Cyber Security, Risk, Resilience, Privacy and Information Management solutions for our clients.
What are we looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in a significant growth area within the organisation. To be successful in this role, you'll need a combination of proven skills and personal attributes, technical abilities and understanding, business and commercial awareness combined with demonstrable experience in leading delivery management and client engagement.
The key strengths we are looking for in you include:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate complex technical or strategic subjects to general audiences in a clear, easily understood way.
- Able to present with gravitas and credibility that provides confidence and assurance to clients and colleagues.
- Innovative thinking, with an aptitude for identifying issues and delivering solutions.
- A strong capacity to multi-task and operate optimally as a team member, both with our clients and your colleagues.
- Experience in building and leading best practice in the application of technology in every aspect of business improvement.
Technical skills - Significant experience and knowledge of assessing, designing and implementing capabilities and solutions in most or all of our Core Subjects:
- Cyber Security Management & Assurance
- Security Strategy and Solutions
- Operational Risk and Business Resilience
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Information Assurance
Your day-to-day responsibilities are likely to include:
- Leading the delivery of consultancy and advice direct to clients on assignments
- Managing client engagements and taking responsibility for delivery, customer management and commercial performance
- Management and mentoring of junior consultants
- Driving our business development by leading or providing expert contribution to Bids/Proposals/Propositions or Offerings
Getting to know Us:
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms