Executive Consultant - Cyber Security
UK Wide - Permanent
As a Security Consulting Executive Consultant you'll play a key role in defining and delivering Cyber Security, Risk, Resilience, Privacy and Information Management solutions for our clients. The range of work we undertake is wide, including risk assessments, information security, data privacy and management, business resilience and IT audit, and we are looking for experienced senior consultants with a broad portfolio of skills rather than deep expertise in a single specialism.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Delivery of consultancy and advice direct to clients on assignments at their sites
- Lead client engagements and take responsibility for delivery and customer management
- Manage and mentor junior consultants
- Drive our business development through leading or providing expert contribution to Bids/Proposals/Propositions
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing and new clients
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. This role is available UK Wide. Candidates need to be fully flexible to travel to and operate from client sites and must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC clearance.
Skills we can't do without:
Ideal Key Skills and experience required are a blend of technical skills and understanding, business and commercial awareness combined with demonstrable experience in leading delivery management and client engagement.
- Problem solving skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of assessing, designing and implementing capabilities and solutions in some or all of our Core Subjects:
- Cyber Security Management & Assurance
- Security Strategy and Solutions
- Operational Risk
- Business Resilience & Continuity
- Data Privacy and Protection
- Information Management
Skills we'd like:
- Significant experience and understanding of delivering in multiple business environments and market verticals
- Extensive understanding of the legislation and International Standards relating to the Core Subjects, preferably having implemented or made some contribution to the development of these
- Professional certifications, for example in Security disciplines such as CISSP, CISA
What is in it for you?
- Competitive package and benefits, with bonus and car allowance
- Heavily home working with occasional client site travel
- Industry leading training and development schemes
- Chance to work with cutting edge technologies
- Genuine opportunities for progression
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
Please apply with your CV to register your interest and to discuss how this opportunity could be the next career move for you!