Technical SME - MDM - Mobile Device Management - FTC
£50,000pa + (More DoE) Excellent Benefits Package
Microsoft Intune, Airwatch, Android Enterprise, Samsung Knox, Windows Server, Apple Business Manager, Mobile Device Configuration Policies (Airwatch/Intune), Service Now, Symantec End Point Protection, Samsung & Apple Hardware Management, Bomgar
West Midlands and/or Work from Home
FTSE 250 Total IT Solutions Provider are seeking to the services of a 3rd & 4th Line Technical SME - Mobile Device Management (MDM) Specialist.
As the MDM Technical SME, you will provide senior level technical support services to users and organizations for the EUC Handheld Services Department.
The EUC Handheld Services Department is responsible for ensuring service requests are appropriately executed, the live service environment is operating correctly, the live service is being maintained correctly across the EUC Handheld Services area.
End User Computer Team (EUC) enables IT Services to provide centrally managed desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile devices to UK, Europe, Corporate and Secure users. This is currently supporting nearly 12000 users within the managed desktop service and 3000 users within the managed handheld services area. This role will help and support the role out of the new managed standard service for handheld devices to the UK&E business, expanding the user base to 6000+ devices.
As the Technical SME - You will:
- Provide technical information and support on the evaluation, installation, acquisition and use of the EUC handheld services
- Work with Problem Management to documents root cause and potential solutions to problems and recommends changes (including fundamental ones) to system configurations to prevent recurrences.
- Evaluate usage patterns and recommends methods for improving the information on the Incident and problem resolution knowledge base.
- Manage, establish, and troubleshoot issues with using the EUC Handheld Services platform, including detailing issues in service process/procedure and recommending improvements.
- Plan and schedule installation and configuration of the EUC Handheld Services Installation Service Requests, as well as customer self-service methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering, and improving the Handheld Service usage.
- Implement new functions and facilitate migrations to more modern platforms supporting the EUC Handheld Services, testing and implementing new releases and providing team training on operating the upgraded service.
Skills and experience in these key areas required:
- Microsoft Intune
- Android Enterprise
- Samsung Knox
- Windows Server
- Apple Business Manager
- Mobile Device Configuration Policies (Airwatch/Intune)
- Service Now
- Symantec End point protection
- Samsung & Apple hardware management
To make the most of this opportunity - Call Experis IT asap and discuss your application today!