EUC Technical SME - Managed Desktop Services (MDS)
£50,000pa to £50,000pa + Excellent Benefits Package
Technical Projects and 3rd to 4th Line Support, Troubleshooting Solutions, Microsoft Environment, AirWatch, MS Intune, EUC Desktops & Laptops, Remote and Hand-Held Devices, Win 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM, Patching, O365, Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Windows Server, ServiceNow, Symantec End Point Protection, HP Hardware Management.
Birmingham, West Midlands or Work from Home
FTSE 250 Total IT Solutions Provider are seeking to the services of a 3rd & 4th Line Technical SME - Managed Desktop Services (MDS) Specialist.
Supporting 10,000+ Desktop estate your skills will include Active Directory and Group Policy and past exposure of Win 7 to Win 10 Migrations. And you will need to understand the processes required for creating Apps for the Corporate, Healthcare, Justice, Environmental Leisure environments.
As the Technical SME - You will:
- Coexist with 2 x other Technical SME's supporting the MDS function i.e. manage the Desktop and Remote User space, including all EUC Desktops & Laptops in this Win10 in this MS Evergreen arena.
- Provide technical information and support on the evaluation, installation, acquisition and use of the EUC standard services.
- Work with Problem Management to documents root cause and potential solutions to problems and recommends changes (including fundamental ones) to system configurations to prevent recurrences.
- Evaluate usage patterns and recommends methods for improving the information on the Incident and problem resolution knowledge base.
- Manage, establish and troubleshoot issues with using the EUC Standard Services, including detailing issues in service process/procedure and recommending improvements.
- Plan and schedule installation and configuration of the EUC Standard Services Installation Service Requests, as well as customer self-service methods and practices for troubleshooting, recovering and improving the MDS Standard Service usage.
- Plan and execute Future Proofing for Handheld Device Management
- Implement new functions and facilitates migration to more modern platforms supporting the EUC Standard Services, testing and implementing new releases and providing team training on operating the upgraded service.
- Be happy with producing accurate and concise documentation
Skills and experience in these key areas required:
- AirWatch and/or MS Intune
- EUC Desktops & Laptops, Remote and Hand-Held Devices
- Win 10, Active Directory, Group Policy
- SCCM, Patching, O365
- Dell, HP, Apple, Toshiba, Windows Servers
- ServiceNow, Symantec End Point Protection
- HP Hardware Management.
To secure your interview you will have proven experience of:
- MDM Infrastructures working in a Managed Desktop Environment
- Windows 10 in MS Evergreen environments
- MDM toolsets such as Air watch and Intune
- ITIL based working practices
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Application Packaging
- Windows Deployment Task Sequences
- Windows OS Deployment Tools
- CES+ Accreditation Process
- Solution rollout to end users
- Project Implementation and some experience of Solution Design
- Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) or Virtual Applications
To make the most of this opportunity - Call Experis IT asap and discuss your application today!