2nd Line EUC/Desktop Support Engineer - Stoke-on-Trent - £27,000 - £29,000 + Benefits - Hybrid Working
Technologies you will work with in this position - Windows 10, Office 365, SCCM, Intune, Active Directory, Hardware/Software Fault diagnostics, Infrastructure, and Desktop Support
Established and well know company are seeking an IT EUC/Desktop Support Engineer for their IT Services team
Working as a key player alongside a broader team you will support the Infrastructure Services Team in the development and implementation of team, departmental and business wide service improvements, plus the input of planning and technical remediation initiatives.
Including a mix of BAU and Project work, your key tasks will root cause analysis, troubleshooting and resolving end user queries across all end user devices as well as and Maintenance activities for the team and on-going Root Cause Analysis.
Your Key technical expertise will include
- Exposure to Windows and MS Technologies,
- Exposure to MS Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange
- Desktop Support and End user Services
- MS Intune
Your key requirements will include:
- Experience in the BAU, Shared Services or Commercial IT Services operation
- Confident in fault diagnosis across technologies & platforms and experience of rectifying faults within SLAs
- Exposure to monitoring and maintenance of internal IT systems platforms possible even servers.
- Maintaining monitoring tools and systems
- Knowledge and experience across maintenance tool sets.
- Ability to competently act as the technical point contact of escalation for incidents
- The ability to Investigate potential future technologies and solutions that may benefit the IT and hosting, storage or operating system estate
- Exposure to anti-virus solutions.Symantec, McAfee
- AD, Group Policy
For the successful candidate the client will offer a secure and stable working environment, an excellent salary and benefits package and a progressive career path.