eTrading Technical Developer Analyst
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - 6 Months +
Start Date - ASAP
Location - Hybrid / London / Remote (within the UK)
Purpose of the Job:
- FIX Client Onboarding of 3rd party clients and vendors
- Business Analysis of Futures eTrading platform architecture
- Build strategic enhancements for 3rd party distribution offering, FIX platform, Execution platforms, Order Management systems & Exchange connectivity.
- Pre and post sales analysis, design, implementation and on-going support
- Management and delivery of business projects, mainly focused around FIX, Execution platforms, Order Management systems, Exchange connectivity.
- Providing technical advice to the business, pre and post sales.
- Liaise closely with other team members (globally) to achieve business outcomes
- Be flexible & prepared to work in a changing environment, as business needs dictate.
- Assist in the development of existing processes and create new processes as required.
Vendors/3rd party brokers
- Liaise with and manage vendors/3d parties, technically to ensure deliveries are on time and on budget.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply now!