ESN Commercial Coverage Services Specialist
London / Bristol / Manchester / Birmingham - Hybrid
The ESN Commercial Coverage Services Specialist you'll own and manage commercial relationships and be a key interface between the EAS and Coverage Teams. The ability to build effective relationships with customer and suppliers to deliver key ESN services is critical to the success of this role. When executed well the role has the opportunity to drive £15m p.a. revenue into the ESN programme.
- Handle relationships and ensures plan in place for Coverage projects in particular Extended Area Services.
- As business owner for a site, the Coverage Services commercial interfaces with our supply chain delivery teams.
- Strategic stakeholder management with key Customer.
- Responsible for the Stakeholder management of complex sites owners to ensure smooth delivery.
- Negotiation deals and commercial terms with other LOT providers in relation to incremental coverage & Extended Area Sites (EAS).
- Manages contract / commercial changes in relation to incremental coverage delivery.
- Respond to external RFP's in relation to Coverage Services.
- Influencing & Negotiation Skills: Strong skills in relationship management.
- Contract and Change Management: Skilled in managing contract change.
- Commercial / Finance acumen: A great understanding on finance and commercial management, including managing risks.
- Experience within a fast paced technology delivery environment.
- Experience in RAN technologies
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!