ESG Project Manager - Asset Management - Environmental, social and corporate governance
6 Month Contract
WFH until further notice
Day rate up to £600PD through umbrella
Our client has established An ESG programme to move the organisation to the next phase on their journey to be a global, leading, responsible investor.
They integrate environmental, social and governance related risks and opportunities into decision making across everything they do and actively own their client's assets, ensuring ESG is fundamental to our purpose of investing for a better future.
- Strategic and conceptual thinker who can understand and frame project objectives, scope and deliverables
- Ability to align all key stakeholders to this scope and agree deliverables
- To create understanding across the broader business where necessary and identify where scope or stakeholders need to be realigned
- Curious and proactive problem solver who is able to frame a problem and identify the steps and stakeholders required for resolution - including running impact analysis
- Strong communicator, including with strong PowerPoint skills, to document project and create project Communications
- Able to both frame and run meetings including facilitating discussions, gaining agreement and defining actions
- Ability to create and document a comprehensive action plan, in long form and short form, including proactively identifying key dependencies and risks
- Analytical mindset, with ability to understand and process the detail and assess impact where needed
- Accreditation via a globally recognised project methodology, e.g. PMI accreditation, Prince 2.
- Experience Working for an Asset Management Company
- Experience with Governance, Regulatory and Risk Projects
- Ability to communicate ideas in a clear and succinct fashion
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.