ERP Systems Analyst - ERP Systems Analyst, ERP Analyst, Systems Analyst
Blackburn - Salary £30,000-£40,000 (dependent upon experience), plus benefits
I've partnered up with a Manufacturing company based in Blackburn, who are currently looking to recruit an ERP Systems Analyst to join their experienced team.
As an ERP Systems Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out systems upgrades and systems reporting and will provide development and support to staff across the different company sites, whilst developing and enhancing ERP support, as well as assisting with hardware and software installation, maintenance and configuration.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills & experience:
- Experience of ERP systems essential
- Sufficient experience in operating in a Technical Support capacity
- Experience in SQL DBA design, with the ability to develop and support data warehouses with performance tuning essential
- Experience in Business & Marketing Intelligence reporting and design, ideally using Power BI.
- Experienced in working closely with teams on Integration, Data & MI/BI workstreams
- An understanding of manufacturing/warehouse business processes & best practice
- It would be desirable for you to possess industry standard IT certifications, such as, CompTIA, MCP etc
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please click 'apply' in the first instance.