Enterprise Security Architect - SaaS - 9-12 Months Contract OUTSIDE IR35 - Home based
NIST, ISO:27001, Designing, Developing Architecture, Roadmap, Security Controls, Governance, Process & Policy
Working in a remote capacity you will be the security champion responsible for the end to end delivery of a Security framework across a SaaS Environment that utilises various cloud based technologies and is based on Azure & AWS Hybrid environment. The current landscape is based loosely around ISO standards but a Discovery and design phase will be used to establish the best route forward.
We need someone who has a proven experience in designing, developing, and deploying best in class enterprise security architecture solutions and that can liaise with key stakeholders including partners and vendors and the wider technology community.
- Previous experience of delivering Security frameworks within a SaaS environment
- The ability to gain a strong knowledge and understanding of the current application threat landscape (OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 20 etc)
- Strong experience of application security around SaaS applications, Knowledge frameworks including BSIMM, OWASP, SAN, SABSA, NIST, CIS Ect
- Ideally TOGAF certified
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare and deliver presentations to key senior stakeholders on architectural approaches, strategy, & methodology
- Ability to provide high quality Enterprise Security Architecture and roadmaps
- This will be a 4 stage process, Discover, Analysis, Plan Execute with the ultimate aim of having an SaaS environment operating to audit-able framework standard
It's important to note that this position does focus more on security & governance as being a pure technical position. For immediate consideration and further discussion please call!!