Enterprise Security Architect
IR35 Status - PAYE Engagement only
Duration - 12 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote working
We are currently working with a global technology company who are looking for an Enterprise Security Architect to join their team on a 12 month contract, with remote working.
- The Enterprise Security Architect should be a technology and solution advisor with hands-on experience in the Enterprise security architecture space.
- The architect will act in many ways as a technology consultant that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models, solutions, technology integration, and possess the ability discuss and present to senior members
- The architect needs in depth of knowledge and experience in Enterprise security tools and platforms.
- The Enterprise Security Architect should also be able to speak to the breadth of the security landscape at an Expertise level for a minimum of SIEM/Threat monitoring, Host based security and Integrated security management.
Professional experience and expertise:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical security design experience
- Knowledge and understanding of security automation
- The ability to lead a team of security architects
- Problem solving attitude and approach