Role: Enterprise Architect - Security Clearable
Location: Remote/Hybrid - the role is hybrid working and candidates will be expected to be on-site when requested - expenses cannot be claimed for travel to Head Office in the south west
Duration: 12 months initial (potential to extend)
Start date: September
IR35: Inside IR35
Rate: £900 - £1000
This role is to support the current Enterprise Architect. Understanding our current architecture and building a future Target Operating Model are critical to our transformational activities. Bringing in additional capacity and experience in this area will be essential in expediting this work. This is especially needed with changes to the working arrangement for our Head of Practice, who has been providing additional Enterprise support.
* High level of interpersonal and managerial processes, skills and knowledge
* Capable of producing strategy for technology that meets business needs. Able to create, refine and challenge patterns, standards, policies, roadmaps and vision statements.
* Experience of managing, mentoring and training architects in architecture skills and good practice
* Expert knowledge and certification of an architectural framework (e.g.TOGAF)
* Good knowledge of Architecture modelling techniques and ideally of the Archimate modelling language
* Good knowledge of platforms, services, APIs and cloud architectures and their appropriate deployment
* Experience of working with and influencing senior business and technical stakeholders
* Experience of organisational digital transformation
* Knowledge of big data design and architectures