Enterprise Architect Central London-Hybrid role £85,000-£95,000+ Car Allowance(£6120) +15% Bonus
My client are a global leading hospitality & catering company.
Acting as the enterprise architect for my clients technology function, this strategic role is responsible for the technology strategy in collaboration with clients UK CIO and Group technology senior management team.
The successful candidate will create an ecosystem for business colleagues to work closely with the technology function and define the company's technology strategy, blueprint and roadmap.
You will select best in class technology from both the market and solutions identified by Group technology colleagues in collaboration with various business functions, lead it through POC and pilot stages before handing over for rollout and deployment by the technology delivery team.
- Enterprise experience of full technology lifecycle
- Experience of delivering strategy and solution architecture ideally within the Retail or Catering industry sectors.
- Experience of leading engineering teams.
- System integrations specifically MDM (Master Data Management) integrations with core functions.
- RPA automation such as Blueprism and/or UIPath
- Data & analytics including experience of PowerBI
- Ability to work at a strategic level with proven experience of turning vision into reality.
15% Bonus, Private Health Care(For immediate family), Life Assurance x4 Salary, 33 Days Annual Leave, 5-7% Pension, Potential for travel to head office in Paris and other UK offices.
For an immediate MS Teams interview please send your cv to Peter Bibby on the email address below...